in a perfect world of yancies: Updates: Relay Team, Knickers, Flowers

23 June 2009

Updates: Relay Team, Knickers, Flowers

cherries!
Don't you just love farmers market season? Mmm.

Anyway, grabbed some relay photos from facebook (thanks, Jon):
Ben & Nick
Ben & Nick

Mimi relay
Emily

Sara relay
Sara

There's also an official picture of Jon at the finish line.

Speaking of official things, turns out that they were keeping track (?), and they say that my favorite team came in 5th! Woo!


knickers
Does this shot of the knickers work for you?

We rode out to Redhook again--didn't really plan on it, but it was such a nice day, you know?
action shot
Tried to get a good action shot of Emily, and I'd say I came close...


And how about these flowers? Still looking good after almost two weeks!
E & flowers

Happy Tuesday, reader!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot of the knickers!!! Also, I have the exact same vase on my desk!!!

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete