Thursday 20 September
- ate chili & beans w/ground turkey, carrots, cornbread, and apple sauce
- did a good job today; fed himself lunch; good job Franklin!
- Franklin had a great day. He sat on the small matt and played with a soft stuffed animal and rattles. He likes shaking and looking and smiles. Seemed so happy :)
Tuesday 18 September
- tried a few bites of mac & cheese, mixed veggies, and cherries
- Franklin had a good day. He sat on the floor, and played with musical toys and piano with his friend Theo. They were talking and smiling and sharing toys. Seemed to be having so much fun!
And of course he and I have been enjoying our time together at home:
Dad's current favorite shirt:
Finding restaurant highchairs are usually a bit big for our little guy, but he seemed into it for a little while on our last lunch outing with Pete:
All right reader, have a great week!