in a perfect world of yancies: it matches my text color on the blog!

16 March 2006

it matches my text color on the blog!


Here's the fabulous t-shirt Magen, Dave, & Braxton sent (& no, I can't wait until the 19th to open such things; and no, I don't photograph particularly well--jealous?).

A funny article from the Peoria, IL paper has been posted to the Jayhawk Nation blog; I recommend it--though only if you promise, you KU fans, that you won't go & burn down your local Peoria embassy (Peoria, by the way, is where Bradley U, KU's first-round tournament opponent, is from).

Thanks, all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just used that embassy line on the basketball blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I saw that--but if you check the time-stamp, you'll see I did get there first . . .
    great minds, etc., I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, blogger is working on repairing whatever is causing this problem--you can track the status here if you're interested. Hopefully it'll be back up soon. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A word of warning: the links to the Jayhawk Nation blog work again, but the latest entry on the blog is, understandably in my opinion, perhaps in poor taste. You've been warned.

    ReplyDelete