in a perfect world of yancies: he knits; he regrets

31 January 2006

he knits; he regrets

here's what you've all been waiting for: footage of me knitting myself a scarf!




on another, less happy note, the senate went ahead & confirmed Alito Tuesday (2nd narrowest margin ever, after J. Thomas (as if that's supposed to make me feel any better))

those 17 senators who voted against him but wouldn't filibuster? I'm not a fan.
Below are the names of senators who did care enough to filibuster:

Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Boxer (D-CA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

No comments:

Post a Comment