in a perfect world of yancies: patience, reader

08 February 2006

patience, reader

just a quick note:
our computer's in the shop (?) right now--not exactly sure what's wrong ("logic board"?), but Apple's been good about fixing it for free, so cheers to them

anyway, I probably won't post much until it's back (next week, I hope)

so here's some quick comments (I'm on the Dell in my office, which is no fun; hence my haste)
1) Deron got a job in DC (National Journal) and is leaving this week: good luck & all that!

2) our team's not ranked despite playing well & beating ranked Oklahoma, alas

3) burning down buildings because of cartoons seems a bit silly if you ask me: you have to be able to take a joke, right?

4) and fuck Alberto Gonzales

well, that last one sounds a bit negative; how about I end with a promise that as soon as the iBook's back, you'll have the chance to view not only my completed scarf, but also the progress Emily's made on the sweater she's knitting

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment