in a perfect world of yancies: Flora

25 September 2007

Flora


So we bought more flowers; nice, huh?



And we took a walk in Volunteer Park, and saw the Dahlia garden



Close-up




There are some big trees in the park too



And a water-tower, with pretty good views from the top (we even saw Mt Rainier, but the picture didn't turn out--guess you'll have to visit & see for yourself, reader)

Anyway, classes start tomorrow, so I really need to get to work. (What class am I teaching? There's a page up on my website, if you're curious: PHIL 210.)

1 comment:

  1. I see you two are discovering more of the beauty of the Seattle area every day. I always enjoyed Seattle and Vancouver, BC when we went to visit friends.
    I looked at your classes a few days ago...have fun!
    -dad

    ReplyDelete