in a perfect world of yancies: Slow News Day?

14 August 2007

Slow News Day?

Or maybe it's just that we keep forgetting to take the camera out of the car.

In any case, we had a great time visiting the Chicago area recently--picked up my sister, who's back finally from Japan (welcome home!). I'd link to her blog, but she seems to have abandoned it (a danger with these things, I guess).

And we had a fine, late-night time with Dave and Diana. One link I can provide: Dave suggested we listen to Radio Lab, a WYNC show available as in podcast form. Very cool. Why don't you check it out?


And we saw the Iwanski's; always a pleasure. Braxton had a bit of a cold, alas, but still we enjoyed some of the delicious produce Magen's been growing, and I even made par on the second time through at the Campton Hills Park disc golf course (the first time through? oh, um, I don't remember . . .).


Back in the QCA, we think we've secured a place in Seattle, though we're still waiting for the final confirmation.


And we finally went up in the skybridge in Davenport:



More on these stories as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment