in a perfect world of yancies: Let the Weekend Begin!

04 August 2011

Let the Weekend Begin!

What are you up to, this weekend, reader? We might see another movie in Cal Anderson Park, thanks to Three Dollar Bill Outdoor Cinema. This week: Labyrinth!

Also hoping to get a hike in, just to make sure we're in decent shape for our upcoming marmot monitoring.

Not sure where we're headed yet, but maybe one of the spots from the story about wildflower hikes in last week's Seattle Times.

Went on a nice sunny hike last weekend, speaking of. Kachess Ridge. Even had a nice little tower (or is it a beacon?) on top of the ridge:
Tower

Great views up there too!
E & Rainier

Oh, but before we leave the week behind, how about a quiz? These New Yorker quizes are quick and pretty fun, even if I had to make some lucky guesses in order to get to 50%...

All right, reader—have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hmm... I also scored 50%, and more than half of my answers were complete and total guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was definitely a tough one! For what it's worth, I got a 30% a couple weeks ago... Still fun, though (right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like we were just below the 53% average. Not sure if that makes me feel better or worse...

    Anyway, maybe we'll do better on the new quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, but watch out: the link in my tweet from Thursday afternoon will show you my results (75%!), and it'll show all the answers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm…actually, it didn't…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!
    That's funny...

    Well, you'll just have to take my word for it I guess :)

    ReplyDelete