in a perfect world of yancies: Dave & Diana II

15 August 2005

Dave & Diana II

well, though we worked pretty hard having fun on Saturday, we all (well, except Dave, I guess, who went running instead) found the strength for lunch at the India Palace on Sunday (now featuring Chicken Tikka Masala!); then Diana mustered up the will power to do a little more shopping, followed by a muddy round of frisbee golf ('at least we finished' would be my evaluation--though it was a beautiful day to be out walking around) . . . and then it was one final pitcher of margaritas (oh, and some food too)

Diana, um, savors her last margarita of the weekend, at La Parrilla


Mimi brings us closer to completing the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle . . . though we'll have to wait until next Sunday to see if 'complete' is the same as 'complete correctly' . . .


Deron, Emily, Diana, and Dave at the end of a long, beautiful weekend spent, really, at the replay


Yancy, Emily, Diana, Dave

until next we meet

5 comments:

  1. So um, I guess this is my first comment, it's not going to pertain exclusively to "Dave & Diana II." However, they do bring up a good comment I have, who are they? I wouldn't mind an explanation (unless you gave one and I'm just daft enough to have missed it (^-^)). Moving on, I wouldn't have minded more pictures of my sisters, were you able to see Gina in Helena? I'm glad you had a good time there. Are you getting more pictures later to post?

    Alright... ponder those for now
    (^-^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now, mystery will reign—on my blog, no one has a back-story, only a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery, schmystery! Who are these people? Can you at least give us a hint?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, anonymous, Diana was in Emily's M.A. program in museum studies at KU and now works at a museum in Madison, WI; and Dave is, well, the cool guy from Chicago that Diana likes . . .
    but please don't ask who Emily is or where Chicago's at, because I simply can't explain everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is that sexy guy in the flower t-shirt? Does he have an extra room in his sweet apartment?

    ReplyDelete