in a perfect world of yancies: as though all I do is watch tv . . .

25 July 2005

as though all I do is watch tv . . .



so here's the look on my face that a) I'd like to have on my profile and b) trying to figure out what to do with this blog now that it's here causes (though the picture may actually be quite a few months old, as a certain clue indicates from the background) . . .

anyway, the temptation to put something potentially embarassing here is consistently difficult to resist . . . (see previous); so maybe I'll just say this: yes I did watch star trek (next generation) while I ate lunch (pb&j, carrots, water), though I also was reading the Times & learning about "vlogs", like rocketboom.com, where a sort of cute looking girl seems to deliver something like news (though I had to be very careful to avoid the episode with the harry potter spoiler (Emily's still reading the new one, and I'm only now finishing re-reading the 5th one, so it'll be a few days before that 'vlog' is really safe)) . . . I also looked into some of the stranger podcasts on iTunes, though none I'd feel confident recommending, though someone named violet blue does seem to have some, um, interesting things to say . . . and then it was back to Michael Loux's book "Primary Ousia," on Aristotle's metaphysics, about which maybe someday I'll have slogged through enough other research to write some sort of paper . . .

but it was really Diana who encouraged another post here, so a brief photo montage seems in order:
(& my aplogies to all involved that I only seem to have cell-phone pictures at hand . . .)


ah, the sepia-toned memories of the party at Kucinich-guy's house . . .


Janet & Diana, at what may have been our last meal together at Zen Zero, back in '04 . . .


I know I shouldn't post this, but look at that posture--way to go, Janet & Diana


what can I say about this excellent ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment