in a perfect world of yancies: A Quick Good Night

14 January 2014

A Quick Good Night

Okay I guess I'm just not used to balancing this much teaching any more... So, not a lot of time to blog, but how about this little clip of my favorite guy and one of my favorite times of day:

The "I love you's" are of course awesome, but note also the identification of Clement Hurd, illustrator of Goodnight Moon, and the demand that we "turn the light off!" That guy...

Meanwhile he sure likes the sports (thanks for the photo Pete!):
QB
At first when I said this I was kidding, but I now think that he may in fact already have more athletic ability than either of us...

Finally, I already posted this on Facebook, but it would be unfair to posterity not to also mention this awesome recipe here:

Sweet & Spicy Roasted Tofu and Squash. Yum! Let's make it again soon!

All right, I'd better get going: an enthusiastic young man is due to walk in the door any minute now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment