in a perfect world of yancies: Here's to An Amazing Year!

29 December 2011

Here's to An Amazing Year!

Tree: Fisheye
Let's be clear: 2011 was just about the coolest year ever. And I have high hopes for '12 too!

In the meantime, how about some fifth day of Christmas fun? The photo up above was taken with the cool fisheye iPhone lens that my mom got me.

Here's a photo taken from exactly the same spot with the normal lens:
Tree: Normal View
Wild, huh?

Got some great SmartWool stuff from the Iwanski's, but the package was just as cool as the gift:
To: Mr Yancy Pantsy

Meanwhile, Mimi is keeping warm in this handsome hat:
Nice Hat!

And I went for a run. Here's a map:

Okay, reader, we've got a few things to take care of, and then we're off for a mini vacation hiking and snowshoeing in one of my very favorite places: Olympic National Park!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip!

    God bless all three of you!

    Love, Grandma Chris

    ReplyDelete